| A fitting photo I thought to start posting up some flicks from NYC. This is James at his skateshop, Labor. They've only been open for a couple of months. Having experienced some of the more anti-social stores in the city....ehhh...it was a relief to find a proper skateshop with a welcoming vibe and James who was just down to help anyone who walked through the door. He even let me keep my camera bag there so I could go skate LES without having to worry about losing my shit. A HUGE thanks to James and everyone at Labor. I'll wear my Labor tee with pride, a real NYC skateshop. |
| James - Labor - NYC |
Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Labor NYC...
Popular Posts
-
Marc Beggan floats a sw heel over this bin gap in Bordeaux, inspired by Fat B . Marc Beggan - Sw Heel - Bordeaux
-
Dlynn - Half Cab Noseslide (270 out)
-
Took this at the start of summer during the construction of the not so secret DIY spot in Belfast. Hippy mixin' it up at the Social...
-
Jonny - Belfast City Hospital
-
You can spy one of my snapshots of Phil filming in Belfast for his new film Format Perspective over on fucknfilthy.com Phil Evans filmi...
-
I don't really know what to say, I miss New York City, it looks amazing even when it rains... A rainy night in Queens - NYC
-
Ollie O'Hanlon films a line
-
Jonny McConkey - Gap to lipslizza